Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Family Matters



If there is one heartbeat that beats the loudest in me, it is my heartbeat for my family.

I love my family. I have been married almost 11 years to great wife who has a passion for people and ministry. I have 4 boys and each one has their own personalities and strengths.

Many of you have had a chance to experience, love, and share with my family. You have been our friends, comrades, confidants, family, and co-laborers in ministry.

I just wanted to take moment and say "Thank you!" to all the people out ther who have intimately walked this journey of life with us. I know that we will continue our friendships in the years to come. Besides - I just went up on your "Top 10 places I'd like to visit list this winter."

Anyway - thank you for the blood, sweat, and tears that you have invested in us. My family matters deeply to me and apparently it does to you as well. Thank you for everything!